Dimensions of Julia Metallic Hobo

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
I think a couple of ladies have her now - can someone post the dimensions? If anyone has one and also has the medium size Zoe - is she much bigger? It looks big in the pics I've seen posted, and the biggest purse I will carry is the medium Zoe (or Carly), medium Ali, medium Parker Hippie, or Hailey size. I even find my new medium Kristin is pushing the limits.

If you do have the smaller Julia and could post the dimensions, I would really appreciate it. I'm not too worried about the handle drop or anything, it's the actual bag size I'm curious about.

THANKS LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spacytracy posted this in her thread!

#14968 $298 13 3/4 x 16 x 3
#14997 $598 16 x 19 x 4

Though, I don't think it looks big at all! Seems around the same size as a maggie, which certainly isn't big! Maybe ask for a picture of one next to a more known purse size?

Also, I am LOVING the inlaid charm tote! I sent you an email about it too, but...just sayin' :drool:

Last edited:
^^LOL, that's true!! Can you compare the size of this bag with the dimensions? Is the height to the center dip of the top of the bag, or is it on the sides? I'm trying to decide between the reg size and XL, which the emerald is also avail. in the XL. I keep holding off ordering because I can't decide between this one or the Jordanna with the croc version! Aargh! :P

For the #14968 version: (smaller version)
The height to the center dip of this bag is exactly 9 inches.
The height up the sides is 13 3/4 inches.
When I lay the bag flat on the table it measures 17 inches accross at the widest (middle) point.
Hope this helps.

For the #14968 version: (smaller version)
The height to the center dip of this bag is exactly 9 inches.
The height up the sides is 13 3/4 inches.
When I lay the bag flat on the table it measures 17 inches accross at the widest (middle) point.
Hope this helps.

Thank you! It's soso gorgeous!

Any chance you could do one more teeny tiny favor? Can you take a picture next to your audrey? That way I could visualize the size! I find I am so bad at that, even after I take the ruler out! LOL