Dillen Frederica

Jan 3, 2013
Came across this on ILD this morning. Is this a new bag? Or one I haven't seen in a long time. It looks familiar to me. And are they still making the Dillen line?

anyway, $186 and not sure if the NEWLOOK code is still valid

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Came across this on ILD this morning. Is this a new bag? Or one I haven't seen in a long time. It looks familiar to me. And are they still making the Dillen line?

anyway, $186 and not sure if the NEWLOOK code is still valid
The Frederica has been around for a while. It's a nice, smaller bag; slender and has a magnetic closure. I used to own it in the "shiny" leather but that was several years ago.

There are still a few Dillen items to be found, but they have been mostly phased out for the lighter weight pebbled leather collection.

Jan 3, 2013
I knew it looked familiar, but I have not seen this one in years! makes me wonder where they find these, or where have they been all these years?

Thanks for your info, I knew someone here would know.

I do have a dillen pocket sac in a pretty teal color, but wow is that bag ever heavy :shocked:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I knew it looked familiar, but I have not seen this one in years! makes me wonder where they find these, or where have they been all these years?

Thanks for your info, I knew someone here would know.

I do have a dillen pocket sac in a pretty teal color, but wow is that bag ever heavy :shocked:
:lol: There have been a few versions/colors of the Frederica available on ILD for the past couple of years. I imagine this one is the "Dillen II" leather so may not be as heavy as the original Dillen, but I can't say for sure. It's a cute bag.