Dillen Frederica

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Came across this on ILD this morning. Is this a new bag? Or one I haven't seen in a long time. It looks familiar to me. And are they still making the Dillen line?

[​IMG]

anyway, $186 and not sure if the NEWLOOK code is still valid

2. Just received email-code ends tonight. :smile:

3. The Frederica has been around for a while. It's a nice, smaller bag; slender and has a magnetic closure. I used to own it in the "shiny" leather but that was several years ago.

There are still a few Dillen items to be found, but they have been mostly phased out for the lighter weight pebbled leather collection.

4. I knew it looked familiar, but I have not seen this one in years! makes me wonder where they find these, or where have they been all these years?

Thanks for your info, I knew someone here would know.

I do have a dillen pocket sac in a pretty teal color, but wow is that bag ever heavy :shocked:

5. :lol: There have been a few versions/colors of the Frederica available on ILD for the past couple of years. I imagine this one is the "Dillen II" leather so may not be as heavy as the original Dillen, but I can't say for sure. It's a cute bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice