Dillemma - buyer balking at paying!

I don't think PayPal is involved at this point since the buyer hasn't paid at all. If she didn't pay, you just file a non-paying dispute againt her via eBay. After you closed it, you received your final fee back, and she received a non-paying strike. There is no PayPal involved here.

I closed it and she has an Unpaid Item strike. I don't see it anywhere on her fb or profile though, how does one see it?

You nor anybody else gets to see it. eBay just keeps a record of it. I believe it's total of four strikes and the member is out (NARU'd - Not A Registered User).

Right now you are in not too bad a situation. Yes, she can leave you feedback but because she has a strike the feedback will not affect your score.

Closing the dispute
The seller can close the dispute after the buyer has responded at least once, or if the buyer does not respond within 8 days. A seller can find all Unpaid Item disputes they have filed in their Dispute Console. The seller has several options to close the dispute:
  • We've completed the transaction and we're both satisfied. With this option, the seller does not receive a Final Value Fee credit and the buyer does not receive an Unpaid Item strike.
  • We've agreed not to complete the transaction. With this option, the buyer does not receive an Unpaid Item strike, the seller receives a Final Value Fee credit, and the item is eligible for a relist credit.
  • I no longer wish to communicate with or wait for the buyer. With this option, the buyer receives an Unpaid Item strike, the seller receives a Final Value Fee credit, and the item is eligible for a relist credit.
Note: A dispute can only be open for 60 days after the transaction date (i.e. the date when the buyer commits to buying the item and the seller commits to selling it). If the seller has not closed the dispute within 60 days, it will be automatically closed. When this automatic closure takes place the seller does not receive a Final Value Fee credit and the buyer does not receive an Unpaid Item strike.
Feedback and Unpaid Items
  • Buyers and sellers may leave Feedback for each other on transactions involving Unpaid Items even if there was a mutual agreement not to complete the transaction. eBay encourages all users to leave appropriate Feedback about their trading partners.
  • Unpaid Item strikes do not affect a user's Feedback Score or Feedback Profile.