Dillard's!!!!!!!!

nihash

O.G.
Aug 9, 2011
Called quite a few Dillard's today to finally score 3 large legacy wristlets ( black cherry,cognac and black),slim wallets in uv and cobalt and universal cases in black and cherry!!! Will do a reveal when I get them....so excited!!!

I noticed here that dillards apparently has the best prices for sale items. Too bad the closest to me shut down and would have to drive an hour to get to one.

If you can get there for opening on the first day of the addtl percentage off it would totally be worth it.....kinda like trekking to the outlet for me, it's a little over an hr one way so I don't go that often but I try to go when I know they will have a good selection to choose from ;)

I noticed here that dillards apparently has the best prices for sale items. Too bad the closest to me shut down and would have to drive an hour to get to one.

I'd call, ask what they still have at the 40% off. If there's anything worth driving for, they may hold it for you until you get there. Especially because you are a little further away. I had 2 stores hold stuff for me with no problems. One of them, the SA that was working wouldn't put anything on hold for anyone. It depends on the individual I guess.

I'd call, ask what they still have at the 40% off. If there's anything worth driving for, they may hold it for you until you get there. Especially because you are a little further away. I had 2 stores hold stuff for me with no problems. One of them, the SA that was working wouldn't put anything on hold for anyone. It depends on the individual I guess.
Hi! Any intel for candace and tourmaline?