Dillards - Someone Check My Eyesight!

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
I just checked the Dillards website and it appears that almost ALL the Coach are on sale, including the new Colettes! All Mias, Poppys including Spotlights, Kristins, Madisons including shoulder bags, Devins and most Sophias! Did I miss an announcement?

Only ones not marked seemed to be the new Alexandras and the Large gathered Sophia and exotic embossed Sophia! ?????

Please someone, tell me I'm not dreaming!!!

:biggrin:

Ya know, this is pretty awesome! These are PCE prices. I really hope that the people who did not get a PCE find out about this and can still get that great handbag they have been wanting. I finally got my PCE, but I am sure other's did not. This is a GREAT alternative for those who did not!

This made my morning...I hope it made other's mornings too! :biggrin:

There is a bag I really want on there (dept exclusive) but when I go to checkout between shipping and taxes it is an extra $36. So I don't know if I am going to order it.....but I still WANT it.

thank you so much for posting this Mariquel! there is a little bag on there that i've been hoping would be on sale before Christmas for my daughter but i had not had any luck...until this morning! thank YOU!
i am first going to go to my Dillards and see if they will honor this sale in store so i can avoid the shipping charges (my dillards was NOT one participating in the previous 25% off coach). anyway yay!

The large gathered and the large exotic are on sale also .......both reduced from $598....to $448........I know because i love them both!!!! I just recieved the large shoulder in black leather as a gift from a client ......and this Madison/Sophia line is just a gorgeous group!

those people who lives where there is no dillards in the states... then you get TAX FREE! that's a good deal even if you have to pay shipping i think....

I guess Dillards has to compete with Macy's F/F sale and FP boutique's PCE.