Dillard's sale next week

Oh I just thought it was 30 days return policy?
BTW, I stopped at Willowbrook Dillards to pay my bill and there was like nothing left on sale. Wow!! Just 2 chalk Kristin Hobo's and 4-5 swingpacks.

I think policy is different for returns vs exchanges. I had 3 shirts that I exchanged for in-store credit. It was past the 30 days...I want to say like over 60 days, so they gave me in-store credit. The items still had the original tags, with proof of purchase on them.

I went to another Dillards store to see what was left... It was weird that every shelf was cleared out except Kristins... I guess resellers don't like them?

The Dillard's in Knoxville was cleaned out. The poor SA looked exhausted. There were a couple Kristin totes left in the signature...that was it. I said, "Is this all the clearance left?" She nodded and said, "The last couple of days has cleaned us out." As I got there she was ringing up a lady that must have bought 10 to 15 bags....I wanted to scream "RESELLER" at the top of my lungs and ninja kick her. :ninja:

But I refrained. :graucho:

the dillard's in knoxville was cleaned out. The poor sa looked exhausted. There were a couple kristin totes left in the signature...that was it. I said, "is this all the clearance left?" she nodded and said, "the last couple of days has cleaned us out." as i got there she was ringing up a lady that must have bought 10 to 15 bags....i wanted to scream "reseller" at the top of my lungs and ninja kick her. :ninja:

But i refrained. :graucho:

so funny:biggrin:

Last edited:
dillards return policy is within 60 days if you use dillards charge and 30 days with other methods of payment.

No, Dillards is strictly 30 days, no difference weather paid with dillards charge or any other charge.

======taken from website=======

"Return Policy

We trust you will be satisfied with your Dillard's purchase. However, should you decide the merchandise is not satisfactory, Dillard's return policy is stated below.

Dillard's will issue a refund in the form and amount of the original tender paid (including sales tax) or Dillard's will issue a Merchandise Credit, at the customer's choice, when each of the following conditions has been met:

The merchandise must be returned within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase; and
The merchandise must be in its original, unused condition unless there is a manufacturer's defect; and
The merchandise must be accompanied by either the original Dillard's Receipt or the original Dillard's Proof of Purchase Label. (Proof of Purchase information is included on the packing slip for all Dillard's Direct orders.)"

On the receipt it goes on to state they do not do price adjustments.

HTH

Last edited:
i went yesterday and didnt see anything i wanted to buy.. when i walked over to the counter no other customer was there nor were they even stopping until i walked over there and picked up some purses lol then it got crowded :P