Dillard's sale but not for me this time and a tiny bit of PCE

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I found this set today for my little 10 year old niece. She got her first Coach bag for her birthday last November and loves it. She won't get this set right away but I could not beat the prices.
001.JPG

002.JPG

I made my PCE purchase today but it was not in stock so I have to wait. :sad: But I didn't come home empty handed.
005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Nice! Congrats and I hope your niece loves it.

I hope so too. I sell my purses when I'm done with them and she used to always ask which one she could have. They are all way too big for her. :smile: I got her a little Poppy denim hobo before and she adores it. She already loves all things Coach so I figured around $80 for this little set was a good investment for a future gift.

I almost got that wallet wristlet yesterday but put it back. It was a steal for the price though. I love your fob. I got the same one this week at the outlet but it's the brass one!

Thank goodness my DD is grown and with a child of her own. She's not in to purses. But she comes buy to see what I've bought lately. She knows if sihe likes something, I'm going to give it to her.

That's funny! My mom does that to me. She likes to let me know when I'm not using a purse often enough.