Dillard's sale but not for me this time and a tiny bit of PCE

Jealous of that key charm!! It looks great with the black leather. And very thoughtful to think of your niece, bet she'll be thrilled.

Thanks, I really love the fob! I thought I had missed out on this color. I really hope she likes it. Her first one was a really big deal to her and I hope she's just as happy with this one.

Haha, that is the truth....so much cute stuff for lil girls, I finally had my one and only girl after 3 sons and I have so much fin shopping for and with her :smile:
Your niece will love the set , it's just perfect for a tween to tote her bits and pieces .

I hope she likes it. I got this one because it matches all of the Monster High stuff that she's into. I think it's cute that she can wear it as a hobo, long shoulder or crossbody bag.

Ha Ha I just bought that swingpack for me! I love wearing my poppy swingpacks for casual outings. That pop of pink on the bag is what did it for me, the wine interior adds a touch of class too.

I also got this legacy ID/card case for $8! :graucho:

I'm starting to love Dillard's.

Twins on the fob too!

Attachments

• My Coach card case 2013.JPG
    My Coach card case 2013.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 23
Ha Ha I just bought that swingpack for me! I love wearing my poppy swingpacks for casual outings. That pop of pink on the bag is what did it for me, the wine interior adds a touch of class too.

I also got this legacy ID/card case for $8! :graucho:

I'm starting to love Dillard's.

Twins on the fob too!

It's a cute bag. I tried it on and played with it to see how long/short the straps would go and I liked it myself too. It's a little too small for me but it's a super cute bag. I love that card case and anything in those colors actually. I'm a sucker for the legacy lining that was like this. Dillard's is my new BFF!