Dillard's sale but not for me this time and a tiny bit of PCE

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I found this set today for my little 10 year old niece. She got her first Coach bag for her birthday last November and loves it. She won't get this set right away but I could not beat the prices.
001.JPG

002.JPG

I made my PCE purchase today but it was not in stock so I have to wait. :sad: But I didn't come home empty handed.
005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Nice! Congrats and I hope your niece loves it.
I hope so too. I sell my purses when I'm done with them and she used to always ask which one she could have. They are all way too big for her. :smile: I got her a little Poppy denim hobo before and she adores it. She already loves all things Coach so I figured around $80 for this little set was a good investment for a future gift.

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Boston bred/ Houston Texas
I almost got that wallet wristlet yesterday but put it back. It was a steal for the price though. I love your fob. I got the same one this week at the outlet but it's the brass one!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Your niece is going to love her Coach set. What a sweet Aunt you are:smile:
I hope so! I had 'those' Aunt's that spoiled me rotten but kept me in line too. I remember the way it felt to get things that my mom would never buy for me. I still remember all the evil eyes my mom gave them too, lol. I get a few of those looks now. :biggrin:

Feb 5, 2013
Aww what sweet presents! You can be my Aunt! I bought my niece a poppy tote for her 16th bday officially making me her fav Aunt lol

Love the fob! It will match so much.

tlo

Apr 19, 2010
Thanks! I try. :smile: So glad that I don't have girls, I'd be broke!
Thank goodness my DD is grown and with a child of her own. She's not in to purses. But she comes buy to see what I've bought lately. She knows if sihe likes something, I'm going to give it to her.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Thank goodness my DD is grown and with a child of her own. She's not in to purses. But she comes buy to see what I've bought lately. She knows if sihe likes something, I'm going to give it to her.
That's funny! My mom does that to me. She likes to let me know when I'm not using a purse often enough.

Britexmom

Britexmom
Jul 20, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Thanks! I try. :smile: So glad that I don't have girls, I'd be broke!
Haha, that is the truth....so much cute stuff for lil girls, I finally had my one and only girl after 3 sons and I have so much fin shopping for and with her :smile:
Your niece will love the set , it's just perfect for a tween to tote her bits and pieces .