Dillards New Years Day Sale 50% off Clearance

Jefferson1k

Sep 6, 2007
Does anyone know if Dillards is having their 50% off Clearance sale New Years Day? Also does anyon know if it includes online?

jeanluvsdeals

Oct 16, 2008
It is already online (extra 50% off clearance items). It started at midnight central time. All Dillard's stores are open New Years Day from 10 am - 7 pm. There usually is much more in the store, but I was able to pick up some goodies online. Shipping wasn't too bad. Happy shopping!

miumiu8586

Jun 20, 2009
i picked up 7 pairs of shoes [Mostly Vince Camuto, Steve Madden Beasst pumps in 2 colors and Sam Edelman shoes]. I ended up paying the measely $11 shipping to make sure that I got the sizes and choices I wanted. I have a feeling that it's going to be nuts at the store with women fighting for sizes.

chinableu

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Arizona
There's some really great deals. I really hate to pay shipping. UGH! Already paid shipping @ Juicy...what to do, what to do.

cmonna

O.G.
May 14, 2007
USA
Has this started already?
It says from 10 am till 7pm at the stores. It's unclear whether the online shopping has started already or not.
Does anyone know? Should I wait till 10 am?

HHPmom

Jan 2, 2010
US
I think they are having some issues. At least it didn't crash like last year, yet. My first order after I submitted, 3 items showed as not available. But they still show on drop down menu if you go back to order again. I placed a second order of those "not available" items and was unsuccessful 2 times. The third time order went through. That annoyed me because I have to pay shipping twice.

I got 2 email confirmations of order placement. Right now only the second order is listed in my account. Query by order # show both are there. First order shows all items "in stock". Second order shows "on order". I don't know what that means. I have a feeling my second order will be cancelled. But those $4.99 Wacoal bras are a steal.

affini

Jan 13, 2008
is anyone else having issues with the shipping confirmation e-mail? i didn't receive one yet and it's been like 20 minutes..
i haven't gotten mine either and it's not showing up when I do a search by order number.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Thank you for using Dillard's Direct. Your order is currently being processed.
We will update you on the status of this order via e-mail.

Order Number: 340XXXXXX

I received the above confirmation, and it appears that everything is in stock. Keeping my fingers crossed. I was also quite surprised that the shipping cost was so low considering everything I ordered. My order included a 5 Qt. slow cooker, nostalgic popcorn popper, 2 boxes chocolates, kitchen shears, 14 cup coffee maker, butcher block cutlery set, and a buffet server. For all that, I paid only $8.50 shipping! That's a deal!

affini

Jan 13, 2008
Thank you for using Dillard's Direct. Your order is currently being processed.
We will update you on the status of this order via e-mail.

Order Number: 340XXXXXX

I received the above confirmation, and it appears that everything is in stock. Keeping my fingers crossed. I was also quite surprised that the shipping cost was so low considering everything I ordered. My order included a 5 Qt. slow cooker, nostalgic popcorn popper, 2 boxes chocolates, kitchen shears, 14 cup coffee maker, butcher block cutlery set, and a buffet server. For all that, I paid only $8.50 shipping! That's a deal!
They go by price paid, not weight. Which is wonderful for purchases like this, but sucks if you order an eyeshadow or something lol. Still waiting on my confirmation :sad: