Dillard's exclusive

Yes! I just love the ostrich print leather and the grey is going to be so nice. When I was "examining" it at the outlet store I found it was much larger than I first thought. Of course my husband is a big tease and won't even let me look at it let alone unwrap it from all the plastic it was in when it came from the outlet.

Now a question for everyone. I'm going to need a new coat for this winter. Would you buy one to somewhat match the bag or would you get one in a different color to make the bag stand out?

SZ: I would not buy a coat to match the handbag. The grey ostrich will work with almost any color you buy in a coat, so get something you love. And the grey ostrich will stand out as a real fashion accessory if it contrasts with the coat. The only colors I would stay away from are light browns, tans, camels, as I don't think they will be a great look with the light grey ostrich.

Yes! I just love the ostrich print leather and the grey is going to be so nice. When I was "examining" it at the outlet store I found it was much larger than I first thought. Of course my husband is a big tease and won't even let me look at it let alone unwrap it from all the plastic it was in when it came from the outlet.

Now a question for everyone. I'm going to need a new coat for this winter. Would you buy one to somewhat match the bag or would you get one in a different color to make the bag stand out?

Hi SZ, I have the grey ostrich with black trim Chelsea shopper. It looks great with my black winter coat. It stands out but it coordinates with the trim. Love it! Congrats.