Dillards deals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Dillards today to see if anything cought my eye in the extra 40% off sale. I scored the poppy for $86 and the alexandra for $125.

Is the poppy too young for me? I just turned 30...

Attached Files:

2. great bags love them both
    rock that bag girl age is just a #

3. Wow, great deals!No the Poppy is not too young for you! I have an older style glam tote in khaki/gold and I will be 41 in October:smile: I where what I want and could care less what other's say!!!!Those are nice bags, enjoy!

4. Thanks!

I always carry black so now I have some color!!! My grandpa always says you are only as old/young as you feel!

5. Awesome prices!! 30 is not too old for anything!

I saw a lady with that poppy bag at the mall yesterday, it is so darn cute, a real eye catcher!

Congrats on your buys

6. love them! and no way you can wear poppy at 30!

7. Thanks Dawn

I ordered the black and pink poppy tote with PCE and the pocket came undone so I am still waiting for the replacement tote. With 3 kids I am realizing the totes are so much bigger and can hold a ton! I guess I am not used to such loud colors. I normally wear black.

8. Amazing deals - and no you're not too old for the Poppy. If you like it, rock it!

9. Like I said in another Thread..Being a Mom to 4 myself, I think the Glam Tote's are great Mom bags..They fit alot!I have stopped using mine since buying my small leather sophia, but I will always have my glam in my collection, it is a great go to bag!:smile:

10. LOVE your bags. What is the style # on the alexandra please!

And I personally LOVE the poppy totes. I am 29 and have 4 kids. I think they are a great go to bag and are funky fun!!

GREAT buys!!

11. I got a great deal at Dillard's today, too! I posted it in the Dillard's sale thread in the shopping section. I got a pair of Coach Astor heels for $15 :nuts: BTW, I'm 30 and I don't feel too old for Poppy.

[​IMG]

12. Congrats! That poppy is so cute and the alexandra is unique and love purple colors.

13. I'm 35 and I wear Poppy! lol I just tend to go for the tamer stuff in the line but I was eyeing that tote on ebay today thinking how fun those colors are and how cute it would be for Spring/Summer. I always liked that pattern and with the gold it's so super cute!

I really like both of those bags and how can you go wrong with those deals?? Congrats!

14. HOLY cow!! What a deal! Those are CUUUUTE!

15. OMG i saw the dillards thread and went to my Dillards this morning and was looking for the Alexandra (my friend really wanted it) but once i got there it was already gone! but i did score a bag for myself that i've been eyeing. i love when they have deals! i went with a friend later today and the counter was so full! i've never seen so many women argue about what bag they're getting