Dillards, black friday?

Yes, I asked it yesterday and the Dillard's Manager over handbags said it had to be a full-priced Coach bag (no exceptions). I was really hoping too because they had a really cute Kristin Lurex hobo that I wanted.

I got the impression from the SA that their next sale with an extra % off might be in the first few weeks of December, but who knows?

If I find out a definite, I will let everyone know.

Usually on the last Wed of each month they do an extra 30% off all sale items, including Coach. The Wed is typically only for Dillards card holders and then typically Thurs-Sat or Sun the discount is offered to non-card holders. I hear however that if you ask for the discount on Wed even if a non-card holder you will get it. Worth a shot. They won't tell you about this sale and they may not be having it now because of the holiday weekend but they almost always have it.

Yes, I asked it yesterday and the Dillard's Manager over handbags said it had to be a full-priced Coach bag (no exceptions). I was really hoping too because they had a really cute Kristin Lurex hobo that I wanted.

I got the impression from the SA that their next sale with an extra % off might be in the first few weeks of December, but who knows?

If I find out a definite, I will let everyone know.

who knows...
but in past years, there is no extra % off sale on COACH on Nov. and Dec. They have their 50% off sale on Jan. 1st.

Usually on the last Wed of each month they do an extra 30% off all sale items, including Coach. The Wed is typically only for Dillards card holders and then typically Thurs-Sat or Sun the discount is offered to non-card holders. I hear however that if you ask for the discount on Wed even if a non-card holder you will get it. Worth a shot. They won't tell you about this sale and they may not be having it now because of the holiday weekend but they almost always have it.

THIS! as far as I know it is NOT possible.
because discounts automatically comes when you scan your Dillards card. I tried to pay with my visa card and I couldn't get the extra 30% or 40% discount.