Dillards, black friday?

coachbun

born to shop
Mar 11, 2010
texas
There is a BF sale through out the store... but not designer handbags... same thing with macy's I heard.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Dillards is having 25% off Coach til Nov 28th. You have to have a coupon on ask for the discount as it is a "secret sale"

purselover41

Oct 23, 2010
Yes, I asked it yesterday and the Dillard's Manager over handbags said it had to be a full-priced Coach bag (no exceptions). I was really hoping too because they had a really cute Kristin Lurex hobo that I wanted.

I got the impression from the SA that their next sale with an extra % off might be in the first few weeks of December, but who knows?

If I find out a definite, I will let everyone know.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Usually on the last Wed of each month they do an extra 30% off all sale items, including Coach. The Wed is typically only for Dillards card holders and then typically Thurs-Sat or Sun the discount is offered to non-card holders. I hear however that if you ask for the discount on Wed even if a non-card holder you will get it. Worth a shot. They won't tell you about this sale and they may not be having it now because of the holiday weekend but they almost always have it.

coachbun

born to shop
Mar 11, 2010
texas
Yes, I asked it yesterday and the Dillard's Manager over handbags said it had to be a full-priced Coach bag (no exceptions). I was really hoping too because they had a really cute Kristin Lurex hobo that I wanted.

I got the impression from the SA that their next sale with an extra % off might be in the first few weeks of December, but who knows?

If I find out a definite, I will let everyone know.

who knows...
but in past years, there is no extra % off sale on COACH on Nov. and Dec. They have their 50% off sale on Jan. 1st.

coachbun

born to shop
Mar 11, 2010
texas
Usually on the last Wed of each month they do an extra 30% off all sale items, including Coach. The Wed is typically only for Dillards card holders and then typically Thurs-Sat or Sun the discount is offered to non-card holders. I hear however that if you ask for the discount on Wed even if a non-card holder you will get it. Worth a shot. They won't tell you about this sale and they may not be having it now because of the holiday weekend but they almost always have it.

THIS! as far as I know it is NOT possible.
because discounts automatically comes when you scan your Dillards card. I tried to pay with my visa card and I couldn't get the extra 30% or 40% discount.