Dillard's 30% off Clearance 1/30/13

I'm passing on this opportunity! Thanks for posting it, Sarah!

Your new additions will be fun to see, MaryBel! I can't wait for pix.

I totally forgot about eBay's deals, mrs r, thanks for the reminder!

Sue

Nothing for me. I don't "do" Dillard's clearance any more. :roflmfao:

SARAH

:lecture:

all of a sudden you don't do Dillards,

$97

and ordered the black cherry large duffle

IMG_0391.jpg

and 2 more orders from the factory sale
do you cause this much trouble elsewhere
:wtf:

Last edited:
SARAH

$97

IMG_0391.jpg

Nicely done Hopi!

I did 2 more orders this AM...It's a surprise...you will see when the haul arrives!

SARAH

$97

IMG_0391.jpg

Nice! I'm glad you were able to score some deals, hopi!! I don't go to Dillard's on sale day because all the Ebay looters piss me off, grabbing all the good stuff. Plus, their website usually has a melt-down and you never know if you're actually going to get what you order. :Pullhair:

Nice! I'm glad you were able to score some deals, hopi!! I don't go to Dillard's on sale day because all the Ebay looters piss me off, grabbing all the good stuff. Plus, their website usually has a melt-down and you never know if you're actually going to get what you order. :Pullhair:

I read in one of the coach threads, the poster was mentioning that when she went to Dillards today, that they were told that a max of 6 bags per customer. I wonder if all stores did the same, but still, 6 bags is still too much, I think. And I completely agree about the website. Only until you get shipping confirmations, then you are sure that you got what you ordered. At least I just got confirmation for my second order, so I should be getting a blair in marine soon (I hope Saturday)

My stuff is here! yay!

So now I can tell you all I got. I didn't want to say anything since I have had orders that get cancelled so I decided not to get my hopes up until I got the goodies in my hands.

I got the small blair in marine, small russel in raspberry, dooney retro keyfob in black, coach duffle in colorblock navy/fuchsia, coach wallet in colorblock navy/fuchsia, coach slim wallet in carnelian, coach legacy convertible kit in carnelian, plus some BIOM shoes for DH, a sweater for my son, a sweatshirt for my nephew and a few of those jelly kiss lock coin purses. I'll get some pics tonight.

Now, I know you might be wondering about the carnelian kit, since it would look awful with the color block. Well, I have to confess that yesterday I got a sunflower and a UV duffels (could not resist them at 50%)...I know, no more coach or anything for me....but I want to go to the outlet tomorrow...I want some of the tassel fobs. I only have one in emerald. the problem is outlets are dangerous!

My stuff is here! yay!

So now I can tell you all I got. I didn't want to say anything since I have had orders that get cancelled so I decided not to get my hopes up until I got the goodies in my hands.

I got the small blair in marine, small russel in raspberry, dooney retro keyfob in black, coach duffle in colorblock navy/fuchsia, coach wallet in colorblock navy/fuchsia, coach slim wallet in carnelian, coach legacy convertible kit in carnelian, plus some BIOM shoes for DH, a sweater for my son, a sweatshirt for my nephew and a few of those jelly kiss lock coin purses. I'll get some pics tonight.

Now, I know you might be wondering about the carnelian kit, since it would look awful with the color block. Well, I have to confess that yesterday I got a sunflower and a UV duffels (could not resist them at 50%)...I know, no more coach or anything for me....but I want to go to the outlet tomorrow...I want some of the tassel fobs. I only have one in emerald. the problem is outlets are dangerous!

d@mn girl, you will be up all night taking pictures withl all that stuff:roflmfao:
and where is your Dillards or are the duffels at the Coach outlet