Dillard's 25% off Coach

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This morning I walked through my local Dillards and they have 25% off Coach bags (Estero, Fl).

2. I just got back from Florida yesterday, went to the Miromar outlet mall, I didn't even see the Dillard's there. I was disappointed with the Coach store there too :sad:

3. I hope you enjoyed Florida overall. Dillard's is at the Coconut Point Mall, about 5 miles from Miromar (south). I agree about the Miromar Coach outlet, not the greatest, but I did get a gray quartz Phoebe there a couple of weeks ago.

4. Yes, a great week to hang out at the house, it was 29..30 celcius (hot for us Canadians), the pool was 100 F, kinda like a hot tub..lol. I loved Bealls, Macy's the most I think (in Punta Gorda near the Olive Garden I believe), didn't get to Coconut Pointe, but there will be plenty more trips to Florida, so next time I will check it out! Its soooo unfair how cheap clothing and food is there. Dinner for 4 people at the Cracker Barrel was $ 42, I spend $ 30 or more just for lunch at McD's and only 2 kids / 1 adult. My 15 year old makes me spend $ 35-45 on DC or Vans t-shirts, they were $ 2.97 at JC Penny. I'd be one of the best dressed ladies in southwest Florida if I lived there. I can get a complete outfit , with shoes for under $ 100, I spend $ 100 just on one pair of shoes in town where I live…very sad!

5. The sale at Dillard's in Estero (Coconut Point) has now ended.