Dilemmas, dilemmas. Which bag to buy?

Pink Rose

It's SNOWING!
Oct 24, 2007
Many years after buying my first (and only) Louis Vuitton bag I finally have money again to buy a new bag. Sounds good, right?! But now comes the hard part: which bag do I buy?
I do have my options narrowed down to a few bags but they're all just so different I don't know which to buy.

First, there's Eva. I've wanted this bag ever since they first started selling it because I like how it's a versatile little bag I can use for shopping/theatre/dinners and pretty much everything but I'm scared my stuff will not fit inside cause I'm generally a big bag person.

I also like petit noe. Love how it's a shoulder bag which can hold a lot and I really like the look of it once it has some patina. Cons might be that I think it might be a bit "mature" for me and isn't really suitable as an evening bag.

Last choice is delightful. I love the look of this bag and it also appears to be quite versatile. Big and pretty! Downside is that there isn't a zipper and I'm scared my things might get stolen/fall out or get wet when it's raining.

Which one of these would you buy? Or do you maybeany other suggestions?

Additional info that might help you pick; I'm 21, 5"10 tall, uni student and already own a mono speedy 30. Daily basics: med sized wallet, iphone, keys, small mirror, lipstick (and if they fit iPod classic and rayban aviators) Looking to buy a bag I can carry on my shoulder, budget about the price of a petit noe (so €800/$1000) Not that fond of Neverfull, don't really know how I feel about Totally.

Please help me choose. Convince me my basics fit in the Eva, I really don't need a zipper and whatnot. If you want to post pics of your bags (yep, already browsing the clubhouse. Haha) please do! Normally I'd just stop by the store but the closest one is a 2hr drive away.

--Wow--That's a tough decision-
I would probably say the Eva because it is more versatile than the others and is
actually 2 bags in one--

Next would be the Delightful--which could also double as a bag for school--books/Comp/etc-

Good luck with your choice!

I'd skip Eva myself. It's way too small for my daily things and is only pay that much on a going bag if money was no object - but that's just me ;) the noe is super cute and I absolutely adore my delightful. The bag slouches in the middle to kinda close it more and the lack of zipper has never been an issue at all. It's so comfy and looks great stuffed to the max or less full and more slouchy. It stared off as my purse and quickly became what i grabbed instead of a diaper bag w my kids. I love that it holds everything!! What bag do you already have??

I love my Delightful MM. I'm not afraid of things geting stolen because you can "lock" it by folding the sides in on each other. It looks like a fortune cookie that way. I adore mine and vote Delightful!