Dilemma!

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Austria,Europe
Girls.

I have a problem.. Cannot decide on what to get.. all three things have about the same price.

1.) Pillow Bag in the new steel - beautiful, stunning color. Problem: I have the pillow bag in ash - very similar?! The only other "shape/version" that I would consider is the maxi veneta (is also cheaper) but I have the large veneta in dark red, in brown (chene) and in the new lime green color of summer 2011 -- thats why I would, if I get a veneta, get the maxi this time - but - its soo huge and I always feel it doesnt have a proper shape, such as the large.

Now.. the other two choices I have are:

2.) BV Pepita Ring in yellow gold:

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/default/shop-products/fine-jewelry/womens/rings/pepita-ring_803575371.html#!{"products":{"228803VAAI0":{"size":"14","color":"8000","category":"/shop-products/Womens/designer-jewelry"}}}

I personally never saw it in real life as the store here does not have it at the moment but they could get it from London for me.

3.) BV Pepita White Gold Ring:

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/default/shop-products/fine-jewelry/womens/rings/white-gold-pepita-ring_803575379.html#!{"products":{"228804VAAI0":{"size":"14","color":"9000","category":"/shop-products/Womens/designer-jewelry"}}}

I personally prefer gold rings, and always wanted a gold ring for during the day - but in a mate hammered gold (nothing too shiny). I saw the pepita yellow gold earings and was not so overwelmed as I thought I would be. (I was when I saw them first on the website).

I did try on the white gold ring, and liked it, but did somehow also have the feeling the price does not satisfy it. Yes its real white gold, but although I thought it was beautiful I felt its a bit too much. But then again, I have countless bags, another bag.. seriously... again from bottega... for the same price I could have a nice white gold ring?!!!

Also I am a bit confused, cause I wanted to gold one, as gold fits more to my skin tone..

Hm.. what do u guys say?!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I'd say you do have quite a dilemma and really do not sound "sold" on any of the three choices. I agree, Ash and Steel are very similar. And when you are paying good money for jewelry, you need to feel like you are getting a good value and that is compliments your skin tone. SaskiaS, is there something that you like more that you could put this money toward?

blueiris

O.G.
May 11, 2008
United States
I'd say you do have quite a dilemma and really do not sound "sold" on any of the three choices. I agree, Ash and Steel are very similar. And when you are paying good money for jewelry, you need to feel like you are getting a good value and that is compliments your skin tone. SaskiaS, is there something that you like more that you could put this money toward?
I agree with jburgh. I wouldn't think of it as a dilemma--I'd think of it as money saved for something that you really want. You'll know it when you see it, or just save the money.