Dilemma!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay I'm heading over to the smaller Coach store tomorrow and I know I won't be able to leave empty handed LOL. But I'm trying to be smart about it.. so which do you think I should indulge myself in to tide me over for a bit?

A]

92038_B4MC_d2.jpg 94040_SVMC_d2.jpg
  2. B]

40247_B4MC_d2.jpg
  3. I love the little striped change purse!!

4. I'd go with A.

5. A would be my choice. I am LOVING the stripes on that change purse! :love:

6. The change purse key chain definitely....I use mine every single day. I put my car keys on it and a lip balm and excedrine inside! It's just perfect!

7. I too love the change purse!

8. I'm not sure if those will be out yet at your store, only a few stores have them and can sell them before monday :/

9. I'd go with A.

10. the change purse is just too adorable!

11. Change Purse! For CERTAIN!

12. i think that the change purse is handy!

13. I have to agree with the others I love A. Since someone posted a pic of the chain purse, I have been in love with it! It is just sooooo pretty, especially with those stripes!

14. A:yes:

15. Geez...am I the only who likes the makeup bag. B for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice