Dilemma....

1. so i need your help...unfortunately i cant buy any bags for a while...ive been spending way to much lately and im going on vacation in oct so i have to pay for that and put some money for savings im 24 and i think its time i start doing that!!...so since im gettin a second job to have for a alittle bit to help me save ive decided that for the holidays i will buy myself my next LV bag...by then i will have some money saved no bills and just christmas shopping to do... the only problem is i have myself on the list for the azur 30...but that comes out in nov!! do u think that they will sell out by december?? should i buy it when it comes out? or with that defeat the purpose of me getting a second job to save?? I feel that if i wait till dec to buy it will feel much more rewarding to be able to pay for the bag with no guilt..ya know what i mean?? errr idk... need advice:girlsigh:

(hopefully they will call me for part time or holiday help and will see what happens from there)

2. does it come out nov 2006 or 2007 ?. If I was you I wouldnt buy it.

3. Is the damier azur a LE? If not I wouldn't be in such a hurry to get it, otherwise I would go for it

4. Azur is going to be a part of their permanent line. Buy it when you have funds and don't stress over it right now. It's not like you will be able to use till spring anyways.:idea:

5. so is this line like forever or will stock eventually run out ?

6. oh u guys are right!! so its gunna be perm? thats wonderful news!! thank u:smile:

7. I think it is wonderful that you want to start saving money.:yahoo: Since the line is going to be permanent, why not wait and purchase it when you can afford it. That time will be here before you know it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice