Dilemma-Work,Weekender,or Part Time Oh my! Thoughts please!

Which one is better for me?

• Weekender

• Work

• Part-time

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote for work.. the strap on parttime might be too long (IMO). work is very comfy on the shoulder and very roomy.. and it is classic B bag...

I am not a fan for weekender.

i am around the same height and weight as you (5'1" and 105lbs), so i suggests the work. here is some of my old photos that might help in your decision. good luck girl!

Attachments

• inkwork.jpg
    inkwork.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 85
  • 06lilacwork1.jpg
    06lilacwork1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 87
i am around the same height and weight as you (5'1" and 105lbs), so i suggests the work. here is some of my old photos that might help in your decision. good luck girl!

Thanks dearie, that does help, I can see that the work is big enough, weekender would definitely dwarf my frame and esp. on a day to day basis far too big.

fiatflux, I so very often use my city and first by the handles on my shoulder that I guess in the end it isn't going to bother me - LOL :smile: I think I just love having options, maybe it is because I am so schizo :nuts: when it comes to bags!!!! Thanks!

I'd say the work or the PT if you want a bag with the shoulder strap. The only thing is with the PT, if you're petite, it looks better worn as a messenger. It may hang too long if just on the shoulder. HTH!