Dilemma-Work,Weekender,or Part Time Oh my! Thoughts please!

Which one is better for me?

• Weekender

• Work

• Part-time

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChloeSS

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Hong Kong
I vote for work.. the strap on parttime might be too long (IMO). work is very comfy on the shoulder and very roomy.. and it is classic B bag...

I am not a fan for weekender.

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
ICB:heart::flowers: love your comparison pixies and thread, you really are brilliant! Thanks so much!

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Work is definitely a good choice, unless you will be bugged by the lack of a shoulder strap.

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
i am around the same height and weight as you (5'1" and 105lbs), so i suggests the work. here is some of my old photos that might help in your decision. good luck girl!
Thanks dearie, that does help, I can see that the work is big enough, weekender would definitely dwarf my frame and esp. on a day to day basis far too big.

fiatflux, I so very often use my city and first by the handles on my shoulder that I guess in the end it isn't going to bother me - LOL :smile: I think I just love having options, maybe it is because I am so schizo :nuts: when it comes to bags!!!! Thanks!

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
South Florida
I'd say the work or the PT if you want a bag with the shoulder strap. The only thing is with the PT, if you're petite, it looks better worn as a messenger. It may hang too long if just on the shoulder. HTH!

Glimmer

I have b-bag issues
O.G.
Jun 23, 2006
I voted Work because I'm not sure how a petite would do with the width of the PT and the long strap.

girlycharlie

Bag Hag
Nov 15, 2006
USA
Ahhh, this dilemma I know well... I :heart: big bags for every day and I own all three styles you mentioned. I say if you want a BIG bag, go for the WE. I :heart: the slouchiness of it when carried :yes: