Dilemma with the Classic Flap!!! Opinions please!

It's not crazy to get 2 black Chanel bags. I am guilty of owning same colors, different combinations of size, material and hw.

Like others said, would love to see pics of your bag to see what you were referring to about the condition.

Good to know, CB. They will often say they are sending them to Paris when you take them in to the stores in the U.S. So Paris only does hardware issues and not leather repair/cleaning, etc.?

I asked several SA in Europe they all said they fix other things but would not touch the leather, I'm so glad I have US to do my spa. When I said this to my Europe SA "US chanel" does re dyeing, they said "no can't be true" lol.
Anyway a highly trusted SA in US told me they send most bags to highly trained local cobbler for spa. So to prove if SA was correct, I went to check out cobbler myself and Wow there cobbler took me inside shop and I saw bunch of Chanel bags sitting and waiting to be refurbish. So US send bags to Paris, only for rare occasions such as if it can't be fixed in US. :smile: I learnt a lot! :smile:

I asked several SA in Europe they all said they fix other things but would not touch the leather, I'm so glad I have US to do my spa. When I said this to my Europe SA "US chanel" does re dyeing, they said "no can't be true" lol.
Anyway a highly trusted SA in US told me they send most bags to highly trained local cobbler for spa. So to prove if SA was correct, I went to check out cobbler myself and Wow there cobbler took me inside shop and I saw bunch of Chanel bags sitting and waiting to be refurbish. So US send bags to Paris, only for rare occasions such as if it can't be fixed in US. :smile: I learnt a lot! :smile:

This is good to know for passing on to future people with questions who live outside the US; thanks for the info zaraha.