Dilemma with my Chloe vs new BBag

I have the same problem. I sent back my Paddy satchel, tried the big pocket Paddy (and sold it), tried the medium pocket (sent back) and am exchanging the medium for the shopper tote. But I love my b-bag City, and I am buying the blue-grey for fall (if I can stop at just one!). I also have the Edith, but it's hard to bring myself to carry it when the b-bag is SO light!

hehehe, marshmallows!!!! weeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee!!!

anyway... i think you should keep your paddy! i've only seen 1 paddy up close and personal - and it was totally beautiful! i think the more you carry your paddy you'll love it!!! BUT if you don't love it - i think you should sell up and come deeper into the b-bag world!!! i think you should always carry a bag you love!!!! good luck with what you decide!

Give it another chance and try to carry it for a week or so, then you will probably know if you have fallen out of love with it for good or not.. I think paddys and bbags are so totally different in both style & weight, so they do fill different needs. The balenciagas are very light & easily carrried, but sometimes you might prefer the heavier, softer cuddly feeling of the paddington...

This is a great topic. My Chloe whiskey paddington is sitting in my closet a lot while I rotate my Balenciaga Twiggy and LV bags and that is due to the fact that the Chloe is too heavy compared with the other bags! I would never sell the Chloe, however, because I think she is a classic and I love knowing she is part of my collection. There are 2 bags I have that are also too heavy and I don't like having them around: Marc Jacobs Stella and Luella Bartley large Giselle.

I had the exact same dilemma! I love the look of my paddington, but have really only carried it a few times, and with spring arriving I was coveting a new Balenciaga in a more summery color.

I actually listed the paddy on ebay a little while ago, but it did not reach reserve. So I took that as a sign to keep it and maybe bring it out next fall again...

For the few times I have carried it, the paddy is actually the bag I have received the most compliments on - and a few years from now I do think it will be a nice Chloe classic to have in your collection :smile:

I was looking at the prices of the chloe bags posted on Ebay, and looks like it's just totally not worth selling it. As some of you pointed out, it probably will be a Chloe classic. I need to discipline myself to take her out...

I have taken the locks off my Chloe bags ;) The Baby has a Hermés lock on in one of the pic. :biggrin:

Attachments

• paddy 1.JPG
    paddy 1.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 32
  • paddy 2.JPG
    paddy 2.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 23
  • paddy 3.JPG
    paddy 3.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 26
  • paddy 4.JPG
    paddy 4.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 39
Oooohh Cilifene, your paddys are sooooo cute!!!!!! I love what you did to the key/strap instead of keeping the lock on! And I totally am coveting your blanc baby paddy now! :love: