Dilemma with my Chloe vs new BBag

1. I have been contemplating for a few weeks whether to sell my Chloe Paddy, and get a new BBag in the fall.

I love the look of the Paddy, but since I got my BBags I find myself not carrying the Chloe bag. On the other hand, I have two City bags, so I'm afraid, I'll get tired of them. Does one ever get tired of bbags? Should I sell my Chloe bag?

2. I'm in same situation as you. I carry my bbags much more than the paddy because I find it too heavy and hard to use. But I'm not sure whether I should really sell it because I love the look of the bag. :unsure:

3. I have the black bbag city and the black medium pocket paddy right now...also trying to decide if I should keep/list the pocket paddy...but will wait until next bag arrives to decide... Both really are great bags!

4. That is one of the main reasons I do not carry the paddy anymore! It is so heavy :sad2: I love the B bags

5. Exactly. I just love the look of the bag, but if I don't carry it, is it worth keeping? (this is my head thinking) Still I don't know if I can bring myself to let go of the bag. Did other people resolve to keeping the bag, and just look at it? :wacko:

My husband was like "why don't you remove the d*$m lock if it's that heavy?" And I looked at him as if he was some kind of an alien. What is the point without the lock!!!

On the other hand, I LOVE carrying the bbag. Probably will get a Work bag in the fall whether I sell the paddy or not.

6. I find it's tough to carry heavy bags once you've carried Balenciaga--it's so nice to have a light bag!

Perhaps you could wait a little while and see if you start carrying your Chloe again--if you don't, you could sell it then. It would be a shame to sell it too soon and then regret it. Paddy bags are great too.

7. That's funny ryu_chan :biggrin:

My fiance actually went so far as to removing the lock once because he got so annoyed with me complaining about how heavy it is and how I managed to damage things while flipping the lock over! :nuts: I was horrified and put the lock back immediately but only to have it sitting there in my closet. **sigh**

8. I am a Bbag addict. I sold my anthracite paddy for another Bbag. But I miss the style and leather alot (just not the color I had), I bought ChloeSS blanc paddy yesterday. Dont get me wrong I didnt get sellers remorse, cause I really didnt like the anthracite color at all, but Im super happy to have this geougeous blanc paddy back in my collection. I say definetely KEEP YOURS! :smile:

9. I have the blanc satchel and i love the colour and the leather :love: It's just unfortunate that i don't get too much use out of the bag. I live in NYC, where we walk everywhere, so carrying a light bag is almost necessary.

10. AW, I have heard from several pf girls that New York is a bad place for light colored bags. Is there alot of dust or something?:huh: Im from CA. and we dont really have problems with light colors, I dont think. But we do drive everywhere around here I guess that would help. But I am with you on the color. I love it:love: As HelenNZ said, it reminds her of a yummy marshmellow:biggrin:

11. Well I think walking around alot and being in constant contact with other people are enough to make a bag dirty. BUT for some reason, my blanc paddy has not gotten dirty at all, unlike my white bbag. That's why I love her so much. Hehe. :P

12. Oh yeah,
    I had a white City. I used it only once and it started to get dirty just that quick. But man is it a nice looking bag!

13. I'd get rid of the Paddy and get another Bbag.

14. I live in NYC as well. Probably that's why I don't see as many Paddys. I see so many fake Bbags, and some real Bbags though.

BTW, blanc satchel is a beautiful bag. I didn't get that color because I have an MJ bag that has almost the same color leather/hardware. It would have been too similar.

15. i always felt bad for keeping all the bags i have. but then looking at the handbag collections of others, and having a wonderful collection is great! or force urself to rotate the bags weekly =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice