Dilemma to me need help!

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Ok so I was able to get a bumbag and a rose pma that I’ve wanted for a while at the same time but of course right after my dh bought me a psm as a anniversary bday gift. Sooo what do you think. Here’s my collection
-graceful Mm
-ysl large college
-pochette metis
-speedy 30b
-Pontheiu pm
-neverfull gm
-psm
-not pictured ps mm that’s out for repair that I intend to sell once I get it back. Do I keep both and sell 2 other bags? I was thinking the ysl (I only use for special occasions which are far and few in between and realize I’m just an lv fan I always seem to regret after buying non lv)
And the graceful mm as I only really use in summer months so now with the bumbag and mpa I feel I’d gravitate more to them in the summer for hands free. Or what is your opinion? Return one or the other? Sell a different set of bags? I’ve been using the psm the most during these days because of Covid and feel like even the speedy b hasn’t been used either ‍♀️

34210FC0-2459-4F24-94E1-FFCFEE598420.jpeg

46A89490-9A51-412D-8D6C-2C2A505BD695.jpeg

A02E8D60-1AC6-4843-89A7-789D0EBFEF82.jpeg

0F101CB4-B10B-48F9-971A-CBEEED1B27E8.jpeg

Reactions: M_Butterfly
I agree with selling the YSL!
Both Bumbag and MPA look great on you. MPA with the rose strap is a super htf item, very versatile and does not have much vacchetta, so I would keep this one either way! And then decide whether you still need the bumbag ;)

I would sell ysl and perhaps the Azur so it’s 2 in and 2 out if that’s your policy. Both MPA and bumbag are great hands free, crossbody items so I would keep both. They would both serve a different purpose and can be used for different occasions so there is really no duplication. Also both are really trendy and gorgeous bags, and the MPA is htf. Guess it also depends on how much you like them as well. There is no point in keeping a bag just because its htf because you will just regret it down the track when you don’t use it as well. You have to keep what works for you. Good luck. If it was me, I would sell the ysl and Azur One.

Not sure if it's worth it to sell YSL if the resale market is low. But I'd sell the Graceful! Keep both you MPA and bumbag! I had the same debate last year and returned the bumbag and kept MPA only ;(. Wish I kept the bum bag - now I'm bummed that the price went up 2 times since :sad:. And not sure if I should add it back now...

Reactions: kprice1019
Not sure if it's worth it to sell YSL if the resale market is low. But I'd sell the Graceful! Keep both you MPA and bumbag! I had the same debate last year and returned the bumbag and kept MPA only ;(. Wish I kept the bum bag - now I'm bummed that the price went up 2 times since :sad:. And not sure if I should add it back now...
You loose so much on ysl ugh but at the same time it’s also just sitting lesson learned I guess.

Reactions: bbkctpf