Dilemma - Speedy 30 or 35

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone :smile: So I'm in a dilemma deciding between the Speedy 30 and 35! I read the 30 is great for everyday, and probably not too big for a datenight bag, but I worry it might look too small on me? I am 5 feet 5 (about 169 cm). Also, I found a seller selling a 30 for CA$900, and another seller selling a 35 for CA$1000.....are those good prices to invest in? The bags do look in good condition.

2. Not sure about ca money. But it really depends on how much you carry. If you don't have enough stuff to fill a 35 then I would get the 30.

Lovebagsaholic likes this.
  3. Thanks for your reply :smile: It is true I don't have a lot to fill a 35.....I can't even fill a 25 LOL

4. I think those are okay prices if it's in good condition. I'd go with a 30, 35 seems like luggage to me lol. Do a search and you'll see a lot of precious topics on this :smile:

5. Thanks for your advice :smile:

6. I just received my speedy 30 graffiti and at 5*6 the size is perfect. Still, it's light as a feather even filled. Good luck deciding !!

7. For all days I will vote for the 30. I have 30 and 35. I love the 35 to travel or big shopping tour. But so, the 30 is perfect in my opinion. I have the classic 30 and the Speedy B 35. The strap is very comfortable. So, maybe Speedy B 30`?

8. I have a speedy mono 30 and a DE 35. Personally I think i prefer the 30 size for every day, the 35 can bea little too big.

9. I prefer speedy 30. just Sold one of my speedy b 30 to buy Even speedy b 25 2 years ago I had The 35 b and it was too big for me, I am 5'9

10. I am 5'6" and carry a Speedy 25, with room to spare in it. i carry a full sized wallet, a big sunglass case, phone, keys, a big makeup bag, mint, earphones, hand lotion, hand sanitizer and have room to spare...I would not recommend the 35 unless you tote around a lot of things. These bags look small but will hold a lot more..with the Speedy 25, i can wear that bag from day to evening seamlessly...HTH! :smile:

11. I have a Speedy 25, a Speedy 30 and one Speedy 30 B. The size 30 fits everything I need for daily use and a sweater or shawl. For me, the 35 would be way too big and looks more like luggage. I'm 169 cm tall and IMO even Speedy 25 looks good on my size.

12. Thank you very much everyone :hugs:

13. One more question: Is it strange if the seller wants to give me a copy of the original receipt, rather than the original receipt itself?

14. No, it is not strange. Some sellers don't feel comfortable giving the receipt. I recommend the Speedy 30 unless you like big bags.

15. Thanks :smile: