Dilemma - Small or Medium Easy

sasquaty

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Outside of Boston
I finally decided to get my first Easy but am so torn about the size. I have always been more of a smaller bag person because at 5' 3" and 107 I didn't think I could carry off a large bag. So I originally ordered the small in Gray but the color wasn't for me. So I figured I would do an even swap for the black. But then I had the opportunity to try on the medium and even though it is quite a bit larger it has this casual slouchiness to it that I fell in love with. I love the idea that if I go with the medium I wouldn't need to pack that second bag that I always seem to do when I head out with my daughter. Or that I can actually fit my iPad, notebook, glasses, sunglasses, wallet, etc all in that one bag and still keep that beautiful slouch. But I don't always carry all of that with me so am concerned that I will get tired of having a large bag with minimal items or that it looks huge on me. I am going with black because I don't currently own a black bag, and it is lovely in black, and with a 7 yr old I wouldn't need to worry so much.
I need to let them know today whether to send the small or medium and was hoping to get some feedback from you all out there about your experiences. If you are on the smaller side, what size did you with and why? If you got the medium do you still love that size? Thank you so much for your help.

Adiva

Feb 9, 2010
It really depends on the purpose of the bag. I like the Medium size and black would be perfect if it is for everyday. It also sounds like you'll be using it a lot and the medium is more versatile. Good luck with your choice.

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
I vote for the medium. It's my go to bag for travel since it fits so much, yet when fairly empty looks great slouchy! much more versitle than the small.

sasquaty

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Outside of Boston
It really depends on the purpose of the bag. I like the Medium size and black would be perfect if it is for everyday. It also sounds like you'll be using it a lot and the medium is more versatile. Good luck with your choice.
It would be my go to, use for everything bag. I am not a bag swapper so like something that will go with everything and can fit everything and then go.