DILEMMA... Should I Chanel bags to find another?

xsmiles

O.G.
Sep 21, 2009
Hello~ I’m torn if I should sell 2 of my Chanel purses to fund another Chanel bag! I was thinking about letting go of the 18S Square Mini in Beige and Small Gabrielle Hobo in Beige/Black for a Small Classic Flap in Beige GHW. I haven’t used either of the bags since I purchased them and I honestly have been eyeing the Beige CF for years now! What do you think I should do?

444faith

O.G.
Nov 30, 2010
USA
Hello~ I’m torn if I should sell 2 of my Chanel purses to fund another Chanel bag! I was thinking about letting go of the 18S Square Mini in Beige and Small Gabrielle Hobo in Beige/Black for a Small Classic Flap in Beige GHW. I haven’t used either of the bags since I purchased them and I honestly have been eyeing the Beige CF for years now! What do you think I should do?
I say go for it. I would sell the two unused bags to fund the one that you’ve been eyeing for sometime.

Reactions: xsmiles

PrettyPeanut

Jan 11, 2012
Dallas, TX
Same dilemma as OP so totally understand the predicament. Can't decide if I want to sell my navy Chanel 19 to help fund a medium flap in white or beige. I am kind of over the whole Chanel 19 trend.

Reactions: sydsunshine
Jun 16, 2010
i'd keep the mini and sell the gabrielle to fund your new bag. but if you truly have no use for your mini, pls sell both :P