DILEMMA!!! Saleya azur PM Vs Balenciaga Cornflower?

What to do?!

• Get the Cornflower Bbag and the Saleya azur

• Get a different LV! Suggestions!?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Ok, some of you may know I have been waiting for my Saleya azur for over 1 month, 1 month 1 week tomorrow! And tbh im getting a bit peeved about it!!!

So i have fallen in love with blue Bbags, but im thinking is there any point in having the cornflower Bbag and the azur? I think they are too similar in colour and 1 bag would always be left out!

What shall I do? Im getting the cornflower Bbag, but shall I get the azur, or a different LV bag ~ maybe an epi?

Thanks girls, and here is a pic of the cornflower x

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/LuvaPug/Cornflower1003.jpg

I agree, I hate waiting for bags that are already released this makes me crazy! I also love Bbags so I would go for it! But on the other hand I really love the Azur and perhaps it is worth the wait? I am really not helping here, sorry! This is a really tough call!

Well, I am expecting my first B-Bag (Teal) tomorrow!! So, I say go for the B-Bag!! It's summer and it's a perfect color for jeans, etc. Go for it!

The B-Bag looks cute ---- but honestly I would get an LV.

What about something from the Denim line? The Neo Speedy is SUPER cute or the Baggy GM.

The Epi Ivory is TDF as well!

BBAG! Cornflower, IMHO, is the most beautiful Balenciaga color! Plus, you'll have a very classic looking bag, and a more fun, unstructured bag. The best of both worlds!

I still think you should still get the azur, it's gorgeous and imo not really that similar, if you really don't want an Azur after your b-bag, i say get an Epi speedy in red, then all your bags will be different!

definitely the bbag.....the cornflower is just amazing IRL. the azur will be around and so will the epi. bbags are harder to come by when they are out of season already. good luck!!