Dilemma on Speedy B sizes

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a crossbody type bag in DE to wear when I go out with my kids. I thought that size 30 was too bulky on me when I wore it crossbody, it almost felt like a luggage (maybe because it is new?).
The size 25 looks better on me, I think, even I am quite tall. The small size still seems to fit quite a bit, but it does not seem to be a popular size.
What would you advice?

Thank you!

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a crossbody type bag in DE to wear when I go out with my kids. I thought that size 30 was too bulky on me when I wore it crossbody, it almost felt like a luggage (maybe because it is new?).
The size 25 looks better on me, I think, even I am quite tall. The small size still seems to fit quite a bit, but it does not seem to be a popular size.
What would you advice?

Thank you!

I think if you like it and it feels comfortable, you should get the 25. I've seen quite a few reveals lately of the 25 and many have the empreinte 25....

Hi there. I purchased the Speedy B 25 in mono this past December and just love it! I was pleasantly surprised at how much it holds with room to spare. I would encourage you to buy what you feel is right for you and not worry about size popularity and the like. After all, you're the one paying for it and carrying it. With a handbag being such an intimate part of a womans wardrobe, you should have handbags that you feel are perfect for you.:biggrin:

I have a 30 , and its not too big at all.

If you have kids stuff on it, maybe the 25 will be too small?

What would you planning to put in?

Also the 25 has a small opening.

But 25 or 30 both beautiful !!!

I'm debating between the 30 and 35. I know the 35 is huge but I love big bags. I know I'll regret going smaller down the road. I tried on both today and it just made it that much harder. I'm 5'0 but always carry tons of stuff with me :smile:

Thank you, ladies, for your responces.
I have never carried too much in my bags (I drive everywhere and keep extras in the car), so for me the 25 is enough. I am not sure about the baby stuff, I am a new mom and right now I am using a diaper bag for my kids's belongings.

I have the Speedy B 30 and I just feel that it is the right size for me.
I would have wanted an ebene Speedy B 25 too...were it not for the fact that I already have a regular ebene Speedy.
I say go for the 25 if that is what you like, regardless of the fact that it is not a popular size. Good luck deciding!

I usually buy big bags BUT the Speedy B 25 just fit me perfectly when I tried it on. I planned to get the 30 but since I now carry an iPad mini instead of the full size iPad, everything fit nicely in the 25 with room to spare. :tup:

I say go for whichever one fits YOU and makes you happy, not which one is most popular! :speedy:

Attachments

• image-1663434332.jpg
    image-1663434332.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 1,170
i don't think it is unusual to go down a size in the speedy b from the regular speedy. i always carry a speedy 35, but when i went in for the speedy b, i chose the 30 . for crossbody, the 35 was too big for me. dh and ds were with me and they were in agreement as to how it looked on me. so, i would say to anyone looking at the speedy b, be openminded as to size and choose what best fits your needs and tastes for this bag. i still love my regular speedy 35, but for the speedy b it was a 30 for sure for me.

the 25 do fit a lot and if you're using it solely for your things then its enough. if you're planning to carry your baby's belonging too..i think a 30 would be much better. when babies are small and still in diapers, they tend to need more things. wipes, diapers, extra change of clothes, snacks, bottles, etc...kids that are out of diapers like mine would be content just to have a couple of their toys and snacks. i know you said you keep extra in the car but when those little accidents happens, i wouldn't want to run out to the parking lot to grab stuff..especially if i park somewhere far and they need to be change ASAP. have you try the bag on with all the things you carry? if it fits everything you need then get the 25. i had the 25 when my son was an infant and sold it bc it was too small.
just personal preference, no right or wrong. its what works for you. the 30 is more popular bc the speedy is hard to get into and the size look better on most frames.

I got a speedy B 30 recently and think the perfect size. I am 5'8 and also carry an Artsy GM. I like to wear shoulder bags that a larger in size, but prefer a handheld to be a bit smaller.