Dilemma on bags

syeang

Bal-freak
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Hi guys . I'm still a noob . I got my first Bbag 2 mths ago in giant work.

I will be traveling to Europe soon for holiday. And I have an intention to buy a black Bbag giant in city or part time ,

Now the dilemma I have is that I have a trusted seller who showed me a Giant City in green. I'm not too sure about the color. Maybe u guys can shed some light on it.

So I'm caught in between. I'm not much of a green fan. But the studs are already discontinued . And should be harder to find in future. Should I get this or save it for my Europe trip n settle for the giant 12 black instead?????

image-975325675.jpg

Is that a Cyclade? I love it. But if you are not a fan of green, you will not be happy with this bag. I think you should choose the color you really like or you will end up selling the bag. I know many girls adore giant 21 hardware, I am not a fan personally, but I do have a few bags with G21 because I love their color, so to me the color or leather quality is more important than the hardware. But I do sympathize with you that it is a difficult choice. Good luck with your decision!

Looks like a vert sauge to me. It's pretty. But if u are not feeling it, dont get it. I think just wait until u get the bag u really like. Even if G21 is discontinued,you will still see a lot that will pop up from bonz, ebay etc. if u dont mind getting a pre-owned bag. :smile: gl! let us know what u end up getting!:smile:

Looks like a vert sauge to me. It's pretty. But if u are not feeling it, dont get it. I think just wait until u get the bag u really like. Even if G21 is discontinued,you will still see a lot that will pop up from bonz, ebay etc. if u dont mind getting a pre-owned bag. :smile: gl! let us know what u end up getting!:smile:

+1

Get the colour/combo that you really love. Don't compromise else you will regret later!

ya thanks girls...yea i think its a vert sauge. the card says its from the 2011 collection . i'm still deciding...tough decision.

i wish i didn't had the chance to see the green one. so it would be easier to decide. now i'm just so confused.

in Europe , do all shops stock the black PT Giant since its a repeated color?

Well in the end I'm not fated to get the green Gh city. Was about to buy it. It was sold 10mins before me. So in the end I settled for a red velo. And will just wait for the part time when I'm in Italy

i think it's a pretty colour! i think you should follow your heart, i myself a different kind of people who just snatch a bag if it's right in front of my eyes, i don't really go for certain colour

I really like the green! but if you are not really sure about it, you should just get the one you like

Green sold aready :sad: .... I went back to get it after deciding. Too late .

In the end I bought a red velo through Reebonz. Still awaiting delivery .

Will save up for the PartTime next.

In Malaysia , we see more of the city bags here. We need more variety!!! Lol . U girls are so lucky!

I agree -- but maybe it wasn't meant to be if it was gone already once you went back to get it! It's SO hard not to make an impulse purchase (and c'mon haven't we ALL been there at some point?), but go with your heart / gut when you buy something this expensive. Sometimes I will try to rationalize it by asking myself "well, what is the smarter bag to buy?" but when I did that ONE TIME, I ended up with a bag I just didn't love and never carried and eventually sold it for much, much less than I paid for it. Turned out to be a big waste of money.

And how about the Balenciaga bags I purchased because I instantly fell in love when I saw them in the store? I love them like they are my babies! Bottom line, go with what you truly love, not a color / hardware / style / leather that you think would be "smart" to buy or one others tell you to get. We all have different tastes but only you know what you truly love. :smile: