Dilemma! I need your help tpfers!!

marvelyngarasi

808 LVoe
O.G.
Feb 6, 2012
I currently have the capucine mm in taupe and a w bag in Gris. My SA has a black mm capucine available as well as the new chocolate brown w bag. Which one would you choose and do I need another capucine or w bag?

I currently have the capucine mm in taupe and a w bag in Gris. My SA has a black mm capucine available as well as the new chocolate brown w bag. Which one would you choose and do I need another capucine or w bag?

Since you have a neutral capucines, I would get the chocolate brown W bag. The black capucines is nice but do you have another black staple bag? If you do, then def W all the way.

I personally like to diversify my handbag collection. If you absolutely love the style then you can never have too many ;) Just buy what you love and maybe in a color you don't have or one you would wear alot. A girl can never have too many black bags lol Good luck!

I think you should stay with what you got
their beautiful
and you can always have more of the same but I would wait
to see ehat eles comes and then make a desicion :smile:

I wouldn't get another of either to be honest if you've got the style then unless you truly love it and would feel you would use it then get another of your absolute favourite. Otherwise I'd wait until something new and exciting cones along.

I agree with everyone who says to wait, there are so many beautiful bags just around the corner. What do you think of these beauties?

Attachments

• emp1.jpg
    emp1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 180
  • emp2.jpg
    emp2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 182

This is a wonderful dilemma to have! Which do you like better? Which do you carry more often? I'm curious for myself as I just purchased the w in noir and am considering returning it and getting a capucine. The w is heavy to me and handheld but my understanding is the the capucine is heavy also. I like that the capucine has dividers - reminds me of my GST.

They are both gorgeous so you cannot go wrong if you get them, but are you just considering it because they are available?

This is a wonderful dilemma to have! Which do you like better? Which do you carry more often? I'm curious for myself as I just purchased the w in noir and am considering returning it and getting a capucine. The w is heavy to me and handheld but my understanding is the the capucine is heavy also. I like that the capucine has dividers - reminds me of my GST.

They are both gorgeous so you cannot go wrong if you get them, but are you just considering it because they are available?

Yes the capucine is super heavy... But Gorgeous!!
My SA bought one out for me to try and it was heavier than any other bag I had tried..
I would love that bag just to use for special occasions..

Yes the capucine is super heavy... But Gorgeous!!

My SA bought one out for me to try and it was heavier than any other bag I had tried..

I would love that bag just to use for special occasions..

Heavier than the w? That's a bummer. They did not have one in KOP and they surely do not have a capucine in Charlotte. I give up! At least chanel flaps can be worn crossbody! I guess it's another SC or nothing of the LV percussion for me. So there's the dilemma - SC or deal with the Chanel waitlist! I've been lucky enough to buy what I wanted before all that waitlist madness began.