Dilemma. Help! Thoughts/opinions required.

Which beige???

• blush/beige lambskin jumbo flap

• beige clair caviar jumbo flap

• wait for the beige i really want in caviar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wait! I also loved blue roi, but my SA have it only in lamb! It looks much brighter and nicer, than in caviar but :nono:,so I didn't go for it cos I know how much tears for one little spot I would cry out!

yeah funny that i was searching for the blue roi for a while and then when i saw the lambskin in the boutique the colour didn't suit me at all. The caviar is much nicer IMO.

I personally reallyreally like the beige clair, but I would advise you to wait for the shade of beige that you love!! No point in getting something that you don't love 100%, cos you'll keep yearning for that.

^^^ i am in love with the colour. The lambskin is factor. I'm also worried it may not come out again in this colour. In the reference library this colour hasn't been used before, to my knowledge.

I think you should wait for your perfect shade of beige though I will say that the beige clair with gold hardware in caviar is stunning! It looks completely different with than the silver hw which makes the beige look more toned down and flat imo- the gold hw just complements the beige so much better.

:rolleyes:my 2 cents worth - I would wait till you found what you really love. I missed out on a particular bag and have now bought 2 other pieces as a "consolation prize" and guess what?? I'm still longing for the bag I missed out on!!!