Dilemma. Help! Thoughts/opinions required.

Which beige???

• blush/beige lambskin jumbo flap

• beige clair caviar jumbo flap

• wait for the beige i really want in caviar

Results are only viewable after voting.
i just got this blush soft caviar beige not too long ago. i think its the same color you refer to but yours is lambskin.. the blush beige i think i better for me. because i have light skin complexion.
the beige claire is pretty, but it has more yellow undertone.. first i could not decide too, but finally i knew which beige i want. i still ended with 2 beige. the beige blush in jumbo and claire in medium.
i think if you are unsure about claire, you should wait for the right beige... ;) but if i have to choose, i will pick the lambskin for u.

I'd wait for the perfect color. The one that sings to you, KWIM?
I passed on a fabric Chanel bag recently, at that moment with pain in my heart. But now I know I did the right thing because it was a fabric bag.
So I really would wait for the perfect beige ;).

ALLBRANDSSPLS........I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD SETTLE.....IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU REALLY WANT THE BLUSH BEIGE
attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey W! :smile: You do have a beige dilemma! :nuts: I think you should hold out for your HG. If you were to get the beige clair Jumbo, would it actually quench your desire for the taupe? It doesn't seem like it would. I think you'll be able to find the taupe, somewhere, somehow... ebay, consignment, etc. :smile: Good luck!!! :flowers:
hey Minal.......arghh it's so hard.....lets say i did some damage on the phone bill tryin to call worldwide.

i just got this blush soft caviar beige not too long ago. i think its the same color you refer to but yours is lambskin.. the blush beige i think i better for me. because i have light skin complexion.
the beige claire is pretty, but it has more yellow undertone.. first i could not decide too, but finally i knew which beige i want. i still ended with 2 beige. the beige blush in jumbo and claire in medium.
i think if you are unsure about claire, you should wait for the right beige... ;) but if i have to choose, i will pick the lambskin for u.
thank B. yeah i hoping somehow i'll find this truly gorgeous colour in caviar.

Winny, my heart skipped a beat when I saw this, it's so beautiful :love:

attachment.php

But it's not about me :biggrin: I'm a lambskin lover, but if you're unsure about the lambskin, then I'd wait. I hope you'll find a caviar soon, fingers crossed!

Winny, my heart skipped a beat when I saw this, it's so beautiful :love:

attachment.php

But it's not about me :biggrin: I'm a lambskin lover, but if you're unsure about the lambskin, then I'd wait. I hope you'll find a caviar soon, fingers crossed!
thanks Nat. I'll keep searching......:wonderingI know......colour just kills me everytime i look at it.

Wait! I also loved blue roi, but my SA have it only in lamb! It looks much brighter and nicer, than in caviar but :nono:,so I didn't go for it cos I know how much tears for one little spot I would cry out!

Last edited: