Dilemma! First Vernis - Lilas or Rose Angelique

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lila's is my favorite!

2. RA you will ware it more since it will go with more :smile:

3. Rose Angelique

4. Ra!

5. Another vote for RA, is simply a beautiful color and you can use it all year long ! :biggrin:

6. Definitely Rose Angelique, I just got my first vernis Alma Pm yesterday from a friend who brought me back from Spain, absolutely beautiful, very happy with it.

7. My vote goes to RA as it's a more versatile color :smile:

8. I think the lilas is very pretty but I also thing it will become dates VERY fast. I think the RA is more timeless.

9. Lilas is so unusual. I am sure LV will have other pinks, but a color like lilas only comes once in a blue moon!

10. +1

11. I was debating between lilas or rose angelique also a week ago before I got my Alma bb in RA. I really love lilas when I saw it on the website, but I just use my first impression when I saw both bag at the store. Whatever caught your attention more at the store and made you more happy, get that one :smile:

12. what did you end up getting?!?!

13. I have seen both in person, would go for Lila if it is your colour:smile: I just saw it in the store, the colour (believe it is call "Filder"?) is stunning but I think it does not look at great on me. I ultimately took home the Alma BB Vernis in Citrine:hbeat::cloud9: RA is timeless pink but I think this shade of lila from LV is just so special. Go with whatever makes your heart sing! Good luck!:tup:

14. RA!! I love the purple but I feel the RA can be more versatile with wardrobes. I have the RA alma bb on my wish list as well! Good luck choosing!

15. i really like both colors..however i would pick Lilas only bc possibly less color transfer?