dilemma! CL's for taller girls??

valerieteo

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
ok so ive been scouring this part of the forum for a couple of days now.. but ive always wanted a pair of CL's.. however, the problem is that im about 5'10.. and every pair ive seen so far are mostly sky high!

so ladies.. any suggestions on the perfect pair??

TIA!

Hey Valerieteo!

I am 5'10! I wear my SKY HIGH CLs with pride! I am so used to being heads above everyone else (even in Texas!) that I just love being tall now. Wear them with pride.

I am 5'3 (and a quarter) so if I were tall, I would want to work it for all it is worth. Don't fear the NP & VP, Simple 100's and Yoyo 110's.
I know there are probably some times when you don't necessarily want to be over 6'2" so you can look at the 70mm NP, VP's, simples and yoyo's. They are cute, very easy to walk in and have enough of a heel that they are not flats, but not too high.

ok so ive been scouring this part of the forum for a couple of days now.. but ive always wanted a pair of CL's.. however, the problem is that im about 5'10.. and every pair ive seen so far are mostly sky high!

so ladies.. any suggestions on the perfect pair??

TIA!

Don't worry and just buy what appeals to you, even if it's 120mm heels. If you are taller than most then let them worry about it and don't let it spoil your fun.

You may have to find a taller BF. Did I mention that I am 6' 3" :lol:

I'm 5'10" as well but I'm the short one in my family... There's nothing sexier than a confident woman, so wear what you feel best in! Its hard not to feel amazing in the right pair of CLs regardless of the height!

Yes, another tall chick who luuves CL's. I'm 5'9ish and just bought my first pair-- the MiniBouts in black,. No worries about being sky high, at least your legs will look AMAZING from any angle!

I stopped growin in 5th grade, thank god. By that time I was already 5'10. But my doc at the time said if I had grown into my legs I would have been 6'4!

My legs are so long and my upper torso is soo short. I wear a petite on top and an extra tall on bottom. Finding pants is hard.

But I LOVE wearing high heels. Being so tall, people will always notice your shoes!