dilemma! brown vs. tan vs. black vs. beige bag for everyday

kt-did

Feb 3, 2006
i'm in a quandary and have nowhere else to turn! i'm really close to getting a large barbara bui tote for fall but can't decide on a color. i think it could make a good diaper bag b/c 1) it's large, 2) lightweight, 3) multiple compartments inside, and 4) can be wiped down inside.

the options are brown, tan, black or bone/offwhite. both the brown & offwhite are distressed. also, what you do you think of this bag? i also have a paddy in gunmetal, prob. not practical with a baby so might be out of rotation for a bit, but is this bag too similar?

thanks for any advice!!

tan

brown

beige

and black

I would go with either the beige or black if it's an everyday wear...that way it will go with any outfit.
BTW, I love the beige bag in the picture....who is that made by?

I'd go with a brown or black bag for everyday. Choose whichever goes best with your wardrobe.

I like that beige bag but IMO light colors in general don't work for everyday and they show dirt and wear and tear a lot faster.

I think that bag looks best in beige or tan. Tan would be less likely to show dirt right away, so I would pick that one. I think it is much more versatile than black, but that is just me!