dilemma! brown vs. tan vs. black vs. beige bag for everyday

1. i'm in a quandary and have nowhere else to turn! i'm really close to getting a large barbara bui tote for fall but can't decide on a color. i think it could make a good diaper bag b/c 1) it's large, 2) lightweight, 3) multiple compartments inside, and 4) can be wiped down inside.

the options are brown, tan, black or bone/offwhite. both the brown & offwhite are distressed. also, what you do you think of this bag? i also have a paddy in gunmetal, prob. not practical with a baby so might be out of rotation for a bit, but is this bag too similar?

thanks for any advice!!

tan
    [​IMG]

brown
    [​IMG]

beige
    [​IMG]

and black
    [​IMG]

2. I would go with either the beige or black if it's an everyday wear...that way it will go with any outfit.
    BTW, I love the beige bag in the picture....who is that made by?

3. thanks! it's barbara bui - i'm not 100% sure if that one's real but i found it at footlux.com, they also carry it at the bb stor in nyc.

4. Neimans sells the brown version of the bag for $935

5. I'd go with a brown or black bag for everyday. Choose whichever goes best with your wardrobe.

I like that beige bag but IMO light colors in general don't work for everyday and they show dirt and wear and tear a lot faster.

6. I think that bag looks best in beige or tan. Tan would be less likely to show dirt right away, so I would pick that one. I think it is much more versatile than black, but that is just me!

7. Tan or black for me!

8. I think the tan and the black are great
    For everyday the beige will get dirtied easily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice