Dilemma.........beverly mm or tivoli pm???????

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Help! I'm undecided about these two bags and I can't decide which one to pick. I like both BUT I can't afford both......:shrugs: Which do like the "looks" of????? This stuff drives me CRAZY....

Last edited:
It really is a personal choice, but I like the look of the Beverly better. Have you played with both of them at the boutique, putting in all you carrry everyday, modelling if front of the mirror, etc? Have fun deciding!

I really like the Beverly, but I don't care for flaps. They always end up irritating me.
The Tivoli is really feminine; I think it might be one of the most feminine bags that LV has put out in a while!
I'll vote for Tivoli!

I had the Tivoli PM and ended up selling it because I wanted a larger bag. I debated about the Beverly MM, but ended up getting the GM because I tend to like larger bags (and hand-held).

Both are beautiful bags. Personally, I think the Beverly is better looking, but the Tivoli is probably more functional as far as getting in and out of.

Good luck with your decision and please let us know what you decide!:smile:

Wow..you really do have a tough decision to make! I have both bags and love both. If you're going for the prettiest bag (even though both bags are pretty IMO), then I'd choose the Beverly. If you're looking for ease of use (getting in & out of the bag), then I'd go for the Tivoli! Either way you really can't go wrong as both are great bags! Good luck with your decision! :smile: