Dilemma - any advice appreciated :-)

Catelyn

Nov 6, 2012
I was wondering if I could get some advice from fellow Mulberry addicts....

I am currently torn between 3 bags (I can only afford one) -

1) Bayswater double zip tote in deer brown
2) Bayswater in deer brown
3) Del Ray in oak

I currently have 2 bayswaters (choc veg tan and black mini croc) and bays is my favourite bag for everyday in terms of size/useability.

I am basically looking for a lighter brown bag for everyday use and not sure which one to go for - I love the look of the double zip but feel it maybe more of a smart bag, and that I wouldn't get much use out of it......

Also not sure which colour would be more practical (oak or deer brown)?

Any thoughts?

I have both a Bayswater and a Del Rey and weirdly, I've literally never used the first one but have used the Del Rey several times so I vote Del Rey, regardless of color.

I was wondering if I could get some advice from fellow Mulberry addicts....

I am currently torn between 3 bags (I can only afford one) -

1) Bayswater double zip tote in deer brown

2) Bayswater in deer brown

3) Del Ray in oak

I currently have 2 bayswaters (choc veg tan and black mini croc) and bays is my favourite bag for everyday in terms of size/useability.

I am basically looking for a lighter brown bag for everyday use and not sure which one to go for - I love the look of the double zip but feel it maybe more of a smart bag, and that I wouldn't get much use out of it......

Also not sure which colour would be more practical (oak or deer brown)?

Any thoughts?

I would say del rey. I love the double zip & the bayswater but I find them both quite heavy. & del rey in oak is such a great colour 😋

Thanks everyone! I've discounted the double zip, and I think I'm leaning towards the del ray....

In terms of colour, I'm wondering which will go with most outfits - the oak or the deer brown - any thoughts?

Thank you :smile:

Thanks everyone! I've discounted the double zip, and I think I'm leaning towards the del ray....

In terms of colour, I'm wondering which will go with most outfits - the oak or the deer brown - any thoughts?

I vote deer brown! I feel like it's less casual than the oak :O

I like deer brown as it is a little bit different although oak is the classic colour.
you wont go wrong with either colour.