Dilemma - any advice appreciated :-)

Catelyn

Nov 6, 2012
I was wondering if I could get some advice from fellow Mulberry addicts....

I am currently torn between 3 bags (I can only afford one) -

1) Bayswater double zip tote in deer brown
2) Bayswater in deer brown
3) Del Ray in oak

I currently have 2 bayswaters (choc veg tan and black mini croc) and bays is my favourite bag for everyday in terms of size/useability.

I am basically looking for a lighter brown bag for everyday use and not sure which one to go for - I love the look of the double zip but feel it maybe more of a smart bag, and that I wouldn't get much use out of it......

Also not sure which colour would be more practical (oak or deer brown)?

Any thoughts?

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
I have both a Bayswater and a Del Rey and weirdly, I've literally never used the first one but have used the Del Rey several times so I vote Del Rey, regardless of color.

Nov 28, 2013
I was wondering if I could get some advice from fellow Mulberry addicts....

I am currently torn between 3 bags (I can only afford one) -

1) Bayswater double zip tote in deer brown

2) Bayswater in deer brown

3) Del Ray in oak

I currently have 2 bayswaters (choc veg tan and black mini croc) and bays is my favourite bag for everyday in terms of size/useability.

I am basically looking for a lighter brown bag for everyday use and not sure which one to go for - I love the look of the double zip but feel it maybe more of a smart bag, and that I wouldn't get much use out of it......

Also not sure which colour would be more practical (oak or deer brown)?

Any thoughts?

I would say del rey. I love the double zip & the bayswater but I find them both quite heavy. & del rey in oak is such a great colour 😋

daisyw

Apr 16, 2013
I would go for the Del Rey too, since you have 2 bayswaters already.
But, the double zip tote would be nice too.. Since it also has the long strap.

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
What a lovely dilemma to be in, I like to have different styles, so for me it would be the Del Rey, been some lovely reveals recently.

Wordsworth

O.G.
Jun 14, 2009
UK
If the Bayswater is your favourite bag for everyday use, and you're looking for a everyday bag - go for that, IMO.

Catelyn

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks everyone! I've discounted the double zip, and I think I'm leaning towards the del ray....

In terms of colour, I'm wondering which will go with most outfits - the oak or the deer brown - any thoughts?

Thank you :smile: