Dilema**

Monimor

Dec 3, 2012
After a year of lusting after a speedy B I finally scored a great deal on a pre loved speedy B in DE size 35.... It arrived today and it just isn't doing it for me.... I don't have a boutique close to me so I went with a 35 because of my height... But it just feels big, stiff, and just not what I expect it ....
What should I do? Has anyone experienced this? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 552
Does the seller accept returns? If not, you could try consigning but you might make more of your money back if you sell it on your own. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out, that's always disappointing. Good luck OP!

After a year of lusting after a speedy B I finally scored a great deal on a pre loved speedy B in DE size 35.... It arrived today and it just isn't doing it for me.... I don't have a boutique close to me so I went with a 35 because of my height... But it just feels big, stiff, and just not what I expect it ....
What should I do? Has anyone experienced this? Thanks!

Give it a week or so. Walk around your house and look in the mirror.
Yoogis gives you 30 days so you have plenty of time to decide.
I have sent back bags after a day or two and have regretted it.
Hope it works out for you..

Give it a week or so. Walk around your house and look in the mirror.
Yoogis gives you 30 days so you have plenty of time to decide.
I have sent back bags after a day or two and have regretted it.
Hope it works out for you..
I will give it a few days... The great thing is that i have time. Thanks for the advise :smile:

I will give it a few days... The great thing is that i have time. Thanks for the advise :smile:

Yes, if you bought from Yoogi's you'll be fine. Give it a couple days but keep the tags on. I think the 35 is huge personally. The 30 seems to fit everyone but depends what you carry.

I agree with everyone else about giving it a couple of days. Sometimes your expectations are so high that you get let down or you simply were expecting something else. Either way, I'm sure you'll figure it out and everything will be fine :smile:

Sell it if you don't like it! No use in keeping something that isn't working for you!

Agree
But before give it another shot
It's very common when you really wand something you build high expectation on it and when you get it you feel let down
Take couple of days to process it and if you still feel that way than the bag is just not for you

If the issues is the size, i think it would be great if you review your bag collections. If you don't have any bag that has a same type, you could give the B35 a shot. If you do have one, one thing i could suggest for you is to return her back to the seller. So you won't keep the bag because a semi-permanent lust. Just my 2 cents :biggrin:

Get it to sag a bit then it's not so big. I saw my girlfriend do this and it didn't look big on her. Lucky you the canvas is still hard. Once it softens you'll love it.

Where did you buy it? I missed the part where you said it's from Yoogi's. If that's the case, you could return. Otherwise, unless your seller accepts returns for a change of heart, you'll have to sell it yourself. I agree with the others though - give it a little while before making a decision! It's a lovely bag!

I'm looking at getting the exact same bag and only 5 ft 1 , I like big bags and I think you should put your stuff in and try carrying it around your house before you return it. Some times it's useful to have extra space.