Dilema!!

Thanks Whistlerchic!! :smile:

How do I feel about not dressing to kill everyday? I guess I've come to terms with it because my kids come first! I am witnessing the demise of my very own mother who places such importance on appearance that she completely forgets at times that she still has a 15 year old daughter she needs to take care of. Which is why I asked this question because I dont like feeling like I dont put much care into my appearance (I mean, I do) but I dont think it's more important than just taking care of my babies. Like cat_inlove said makes alot of sense and i'm finally getting it..lol..

You guys totally helped me put things into perspective!! Oh and by the way, date night was ALOT of fun..we went to go see Borat (very funny...yet very wierd..) and we have decided that we will be using a babysitter once a week for date night..

I totally understand. I have 4 kids! Not only do I have to dress myself, I have to dress my kids. What I do now is pick out their outfits the night before so that way I don't take forever getting them ready in the morning. My 3 year old is picky so I let her pick it out, sometimes she changes her mind in the morning but that's a totally different story!

As for myself, I don't totally dress up during the day. I still however attempt to look good in a casual kinda way. I love my designer jeans, I love sweaters, and trendy tops (but I would never wear tops during the day that look like I am going clubbing). And I love love love shoes and bags! I still wear makeup but keep it to a minimum.

I also have those days where I feel like I just want to be in comfortable clothes, I just wear my black yoga pants (I have a million of them) with a tank top under my t-shirt.

I have two boys, they are not toddlers anymore (17 and 10) however I did not have the chance to dress down around the house right after I had my children, I had to comeback to school or work few weeks after I had each of my children, I am the type of person that don't go anywhere without thinking of what to wear, I guess I just love fashion since I was young:yes: my children were not a excuse for me to dress up those super busy days;)

I remember I used to plan ahead every single night and leave their clothes ready, so the next day I needed time just for get myself ready.

Having children is a bless, however we don't have to forget about ourselves trying to dedicate all our time to our children, sometimes being a little selfish does not hurt anyone:graucho: if you think about it..if you are happy with yourself you will be more likely to make your children and husband happier.
and by the way, you and your baby are so cute.