Dilema

congrats on your new bag! lol, i know exactlyhow you feel. i think most of us do that;s why we're here. if i were to choose i'd go for the pomme wallet cause it's much more useful than the cles. don't get started on the denim line...unless you want to end up with both! :smile:

Congrats on your new fabulous bag! :yahoo:
Well, I think you should buy a wallet cause you need it.
And then save up for more bags to buy in the (near) future.
You dont' have to buy everything you like at the same time you know :P

Welcome to tPF and congratulations on your new Azur Berkeley! That is one gorgeous bag!! I know exactly how you feel --- once your are bitten by the LV bug, your bank account goes downhill from there. lol Just try to figure out what items would work out best for you instead of amassing everything on your wishlist all at once. You'll feel better that way. Good luck!!

Oh --- in answer to your question --- I recommend a pomme wallet. The pomme color would look great against the azur!

Pomme wallet would be great b/c I think the pomme will also go well with your next purchases. You know, your damier ebene, your mono, your denim, your MC...:nuts:. Just kidding, they're right though, we are enablers here!

hehe I know the feeling...ever since I got bit by the LV bug, I seem to want something new every week! Just keep in mind your budget and what u can/cannot afford and have fun with it....handbags ARE an addiction! LOL

thanks, just returned from south coast, with a new...pomme koala wallet!!! love it. they didn't have the pochette or french purse in pomme (very popular) and i also wanted a damier accessory pouch, but they're out of that also, but SA is trying to find for me. oh yeah, did i mention i also bought a beautiful purple christian dior lovely handbag~
did contain myself and not purchase a denim bag or another wallet. i'm doing better than expected, thanks everyone

ok, how bout this ?, just bought the vernis pomme koala wallet, love it, but saw on eLuxury that they have a Monogram Vernis Porte-Tresor International with Ten Slots for $100 less. do i order it and return my koala or keep koala. thanks