Dilema with my big feet and my sister's shoe obsession

My sister is obsessed with buying tons of super cute shoes and is always kindly passing on the ones she doesn't wear anymore to me. The trouble is, she wears a 6.5 US and I'm closer to an 8. I always try to cram my feet into them and sometimes they'll stretch, but sometimes they just kill my feet or some have even broken:nuts: Anyone have a similar problem? Any ideas on how I can stretch them to fit my feet?

I suggest that even though your sister has great shoes....stop trying to wear them. You are only going to end up hurting your feet!!! Too bad I am not a 6.5...I would tell her to send them to me!

I suggest that even though your sister has great shoes....stop trying to wear them. You are only going to end up hurting your feet!!! Too bad I am not a 6.5...I would tell her to send them to me!

Agreed! It's not worth destroying your feet...unfourtunately my sis and I are the same size, and she is a shoe theif! She doesn't think I know, but I know....:coolio:

Agreed! It's not worth destroying your feet...unfourtunately my sis and I are the same size, and she is a shoe theif! She doesn't think I know, but I know....:coolio:

You (and your shoes) are lucky you're the same size! When we lived at home, I used to "borrow" my sister's shoes without asking and she'd always find out because she said they'd be all stretched out from me cramming my feet into them!