dilema ~ should i just bite the bullet??

elmel

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
So I've been obsessing over the PST as my potential first CHanel for a while and recently aquired the money for one quite unexpectidly (as in i wasn't planning on having this money at all). I'm in college and work hard in the summers but I am also trying to get some money saved for life after college. So my big question is - should I be fiscally responsible and save this found money, work and maybe purchase it with my working money in 6 months/year *or* should I just bite the bullet and get it now?

Is there a confirmed price increase on the PST soon?

Also, black or beige if you think I should get it?

big thanks, all!!

hmm well if you think you will end up getting in within a year or so then i would just get it now without the price increase. i was in the same situation when trying to decide whether or not to get my first chanel, but I realized if I didn't get it prior to the increase, I'd be getting only maybe a year later for graduation so why not just get it pre-increase? The problem with that is you might get bitten by the Chanel bug!! :P I thought one would keep me satisfied but honestly I want MORE!! And I haven't even made it to graduation yet!

I would say get it now!! I'm a university student! And, its the best time in my life cuz I can shop like crazy! So I spend my money in Chanel so that I can use it when I start to work! And, its a great investment because its so classic!! But, After I graduate there are more stuff that I have to face in life! Such as, buying a house and buying a car! So I would say ~~~~enjoy ur college life!!! By the way I'm 21 now!! I guess after I graduate I wouldnt spend money on buying bags!! My goal is to buy a house when I'm 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!