Dilema...Need Opinions

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
Ok, so here it goes... I just rec'd my Large Black Patent Heloise and now I must part with one of my other bags. My problem is, which one?? I have 2 small Betties, a Whiskey & a Patent Grenat and a Moka Elvire. I plan to keep the Elvire since I love it. Problem is which Betty should I let go? I was thinking probably the Whiskey one since I have the Moka Elvire. That would leave me with bags in 3 different colors, however, two of them are Patent.

I got the black patent Heloise at such a great price that I hate to let it go, but I really love the regular Heloise. What is a girl to do?? So I have the black patent Heloise & the Moka Elvire which Betty should I keep?:shrugs: Please ladies I need your opinions. Thanks in advance.:flowers:

Just realized that I spelled Dilemma wrong in the heading...

Thats a hard choice!!!! They are all such fabulous bags. I may be biased here( I'm so in love with the patent Heli) but I say keep the Heloise definitely!!! Its such a fabulous bag, and boy is it a show stopper:drool:..lol! Not to mention the construction of the bag and quality of the patent is unbelievable.

The Betty is a classic Chloe:girlsigh: thats not even being made anymore(I think). So being that it may become a collectors item you can't get rid of that:nogood:.

My vote would be the Elvire:s, but again I may be biased because I was never really a fan of that line.

Which of the two Bettys do you find that you use the most? Do you use the patent more b/c the moka is too similar to your elvire?

I would say whichever one you aren't using could be a likely candidate....

Thats a hard choice!!!! They are all such fabulous bags. I may be biased here( I'm so in love with the patent Heli) but I say keep the Heloise definitely!!! Its such a fabulous bag, and boy is it a show stopper:drool:..lol! Not to mention the construction of the bag and quality of the patent is unbelievable.

The Betty is a classic Chloe:girlsigh: thats not even being made anymore(I think). So being that it may become a collectors item you can't get rid of that:nogood:.

My vote would be the Elvire, but again I may be biased because I was never really a fan of that line.

:shame::shame::shame: This is why I should not be online late at night:upsidedown:!!!
Sorry, I just re-read the question:Push:.

Well I'm thinking that the whiskey betty will be the one to go. I hope that having two patent bags won't be too much, but since they're so different I think it'll be ok. Thanks girls for your thoughts.

Sounds like you've thought it out...I agree that giving one of your Betty's a new home is the best plan. At least you'll still have one Betty! Oh -- and CONGRATULATIONS on your new Heli :tup::heart: She's TDF :love::drool:

I agree with the general consensus around here. Didn't you just post a pic of the red Betty that had everybody swooning? And you can't beat Chloe patent. I have two and I could easily spring for another one. But this is a very sad thing to vote on!!!