Dilema...Need Opinions

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
missouri
Ok, so here it goes... I just rec'd my Large Black Patent Heloise and now I must part with one of my other bags. My problem is, which one?? I have 2 small Betties, a Whiskey & a Patent Grenat and a Moka Elvire. I plan to keep the Elvire since I love it. Problem is which Betty should I let go? I was thinking probably the Whiskey one since I have the Moka Elvire. That would leave me with bags in 3 different colors, however, two of them are Patent.

I got the black patent Heloise at such a great price that I hate to let it go, but I really love the regular Heloise. What is a girl to do?? So I have the black patent Heloise & the Moka Elvire which Betty should I keep?:shrugs: Please ladies I need your opinions. Thanks in advance.:flowers:

Just realized that I spelled Dilemma wrong in the heading...

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Where it never rains....
Thats a hard choice!!!! They are all such fabulous bags. I may be biased here( I'm so in love with the patent Heli) but I say keep the Heloise definitely!!! Its such a fabulous bag, and boy is it a show stopper:drool:..lol! Not to mention the construction of the bag and quality of the patent is unbelievable.

The Betty is a classic Chloe:girlsigh: thats not even being made anymore(I think). So being that it may become a collectors item you can't get rid of that:nogood:.

My vote would be the Elvire:s, but again I may be biased because I was never really a fan of that line.

chiapet

Nov 26, 2007
Which of the two Bettys do you find that you use the most? Do you use the patent more b/c the moka is too similar to your elvire?

I would say whichever one you aren't using could be a likely candidate....

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
missouri
Thank you ladies! I really do need to let one of these beauties go, but it's so hard to decide which one. Please keep the opinions coming. Thanks again.

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
My vote would be for the Betty, since the colors are similiar with your Elvire

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Where it never rains....
Thats a hard choice!!!! They are all such fabulous bags. I may be biased here( I'm so in love with the patent Heli) but I say keep the Heloise definitely!!! Its such a fabulous bag, and boy is it a show stopper:drool:..lol! Not to mention the construction of the bag and quality of the patent is unbelievable.

The Betty is a classic Chloe:girlsigh: thats not even being made anymore(I think). So being that it may become a collectors item you can't get rid of that:nogood:.

My vote would be the Elvire, but again I may be biased because I was never really a fan of that line.

:shame::shame::shame: This is why I should not be online late at night:upsidedown:!!!
Sorry, I just re-read the question:Push:.

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
missouri
Well I'm thinking that the whiskey betty will be the one to go. I hope that having two patent bags won't be too much, but since they're so different I think it'll be ok. Thanks girls for your thoughts.

Nov 7, 2007
I am not a Elvire lover - think they are interesting - but not out to get one.
I would say the Elvire first - but if you love it - then the Betty you love the least...

jacico

O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
Sounds like you've thought it out...I agree that giving one of your Betty's a new home is the best plan. At least you'll still have one Betty! Oh -- and CONGRATULATIONS on your new Heli :tup::heart: She's TDF :love::drool:

i_wona

like two plums
O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
Australia
The whiskey betty if you HAVE to let one go - muscade is common enough to replace but grenat is heaven and hard to find!

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Chesterfield Missouri
I agree with the general consensus around here. Didn't you just post a pic of the red Betty that had everybody swooning? And you can't beat Chloe patent. I have two and I could easily spring for another one. But this is a very sad thing to vote on!!!