DILEMA: is two LV neverfulls to much

as long as you use it than why not? I have 5 Speedies, 3 Lockits, and 3 Montana bags and I use all of them. if it's something you love than I say go for it!

I have three - monogram, azur and ebene. Have been thinking about a fourth one too... You can never have enough neverfulls but the price of a neverfull isn't what it is many years ago when they first launched it.

Do you like totally MM? It feels pretty similar to neverfull.

Back in the Spring of 2014 LV released 4 limited NF MM in Epi for Spring. I loved them so much I got all 4! :giggles: I even bought a LV blouse to match 2 of them! Now that's love. :heart:

Then I couldn't live without Figue. I don't think you can have too many NF's at all. Go for it! :biggrin:

I have owned 5 NF's, down to 3 now, and I just love them.

One got sold, the vachetta was too light and it made me panicked to ruin it

The one was a Limited Edition Ikat GM, my dream bag. I took it to LV for repair and they said that they could not repair it and that the problem was just going to get worse. They gave me a full refund, even though it was 3 1/2 years old.

I have it still in the MM size, which I have realized is more doable for day to day wear and travel. They repaired that one and it looks brand spanking new.

Recently I got the NF MM Epi in the denim color, and I am just blown away!

I had the same dilemma. I went ahead and got a Delightful because I thought a Neverfull in Mono was too much like me DE Neverfull. I have regretted that. I now have two. I have DE and DA. I love this bag. It is comfortable and convenient.
I like the tan interior. I prefer the pink to the hot pink.