Dilema! Have a few questions about Neverfull...

1. Now that I think about the shape, NF does seem more suitable for the summer month. However, I've been used to seeing people wearing NF in the winter, so I don't think there is anything wrong. In terms of the colour though, only the Azure one would be good for the summer, the brown ones look too heavy for the summer.

2. If you keep your NF cinched all the time, it's going to stay structured. Totally is not as pretty, but it would be good in the days when you care more about functionality than style.

I think that the Neverfull is definitely meant to be a Summer tote. However, because I live in Florida I almost feel as if I can wear it year round just because the weather here is almost always Summer-like. I know everyone says/thinks that you can wear your bag whenever/however you want and I agree with that (i.e., I wear damier ebene in the Summer although it's really not a Summer color) but I just wanted to share my opinion anyways. When I think of Fall/Winter I usually envision more structured bags with more muted colors. But again, I am definitely a walking fashion faux-pas so don't take my comments as set in stone. I've only had my neverfull for about 2 weeks so I can't really comment on the durability/peeling issues etc that other people have. Since I have the GM I usually wear it cinched because I think it looks nicer that way when running errands/school etc. However, for the beach I use it uncinched. It's very spacious and I like that I can fit a huge towel, water bottles, etc.